Builds are never done…

I finally finished my Stanford CS193P Assignment 2 project, which was to create a working calculator that also implemented an algebraic solver.  I technically “finished” the entire thing and was moving onto the next assignment and packing up the existing bundle to dump up here as example code.
…When I found a bug. Specifically a memory leak that with the help of Instruments I was able to determine was a pretty big freakin deal as I was hemorrhaging resources left and right when I started to call that aforementioned algebraic solver mode.  Grr, not good.  So, I’m going to work it out before I back-commit it and call the second assignment done.  Hopefully I can figure that out today…